What do I blog about?

Saturday, April 13, 2013

College Graduate!

This handsome man right here...



...graduated yesterday!!!

His mama and one of his brothers drove a really long way to be here for the occassion! 
Congratulations sir!!! We are all so proud of you!!! 
 
So, what's next for us?  For the second time in our marriage we are moving hundreds of miles away from everyone and everything familiar to us.That's ok though, we're excited for this new adventure and so grateful that my mr. right has a job lined up already! We have been very blessed; it is good to see his hard work paying off and wonderful to feel like we are moving in the direction of where we are meant to be.

5 comments:

  1. congratulations! i wish you all the best to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did he go to BYU-ID? Congratulations!! This is such a huge achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you, I wish my Mr Right had ever had a job lined up for him. Yes 34 years of Temple marriage to a man I have always supported financially , I'm glad someones fairy tale comes true, as mine never has.... congratulations, honey.

    ReplyDelete