What do I blog about?

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Great- Great Grandfather

My great grandpa on my fathers side arrived in Florida to live closer to family through the winter, just before we had to fly home. I am so glad that we were able to see him, and that our daughter was able to meet her great- great grandpa. Some things are just precious. Grandpa was so funny. He hadn't seen me in a while and when I told him I was so happy to see him, he responded very cheerfully, "You are? Well good! I have no idea who you are!" That's ok. There were lots of pictures taken and we told him that a lot of his family was here and wanted their picture with him. He insisted that he was not responsible for all of these people!

My dad with his grandpa

There are ninety years between these beautiful hands

Five Generations!
My child, Myself and my brother, my dad,
my dad's uncle, and great- great grandpa





No comments:

Post a Comment